More Room for Living™
Are you looking to add on a playroom for your kids or a home office for yourself? If you are, your unfinished basement might be the answer to your problem.
Ask yourself the following questions to help decide if a finished basement is right for you:
- Do you need extra room in the house for your growing family, upcoming holidays, or the return of a college student?
- Do your kids need a place to play and be loud?
- Do you need a quiet home office?
- Do you currently have an unfinished basement?
- Would you like a finished basement?
- Do you want usable living space without the inconvenience of traditional basement renovations?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, check out the Owens Corning Basement Finishing System.
The Basement Finishing System is a simple, easy, premium quality solution for finishing basements. It provides homeowners with a beautiful, affordable way to create usable living space without the inconvenience of traditional basement renovations.
Unlike traditional drywall methods, this system is designed especially for basement conditions. Through the use of moisture-durable materials in a “breathable” system assembly, the potential for moisture build-up and mold/mildew growth within the walls is greatly reduced. The panel system and PVC framing also accommodates traditional wiring and panels are easily removed for access to interior foundation walls.
Some of the Basement Finishing System’s key benefits include: faster and easier than framing, drywall, and painting (contractors to complete a basement in days, not weeks or months); no drywall dust, tape, or paint to clean up; and long-lasting performance means fewer callbacks with no cracks or nail pops to repair.